Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of membership?
In addition to making a strong commitment to supporting children's health, you will receive:
- A personalized report on the impact and use of your gift
- Opportunities to interact with renowned Packard physicians and other leadership donors at exclusive educational programs and events
- Special periodic updates from the Hospital’s leadership
- An invitation to Packard’s annual dinner honoring Children’s Circle of Care members
- Recognition on the Hospital Donor Wall, in Packard Children’s News, and in the National Children’s Circle of Care annual report
- For new members each year, an invitation to an additional intimate dinner
What can I support with a CCOC Gift?
You may choose to support the Hospital through leadership gifts in the following ways:
- Unrestricted gifts to the Lucile Packard Children’s Fund, which provide flexible support for programs throughout the Hospital that are not covered by insurance, but are critical to providing the best care for kids
- Designated gifts to any program of your choice at Packard Children’s Hospital or the pediatric programs at the Stanford University School of Medicine, including specific research funds or patient services
Do other hospitals recognize the Children’s Circle of Care?
Yes, the Children’s Circle of Care is a program that honors leading individual benefactors to 25 prominent children’s hospitals in the United States and Canada. Find out more by visiting the national website here.