Advance philanthropy. The Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health counts on estate and financial planning professionals to advance philanthropy by educating their clients on tax-wise and values-based planning.
Please join our group of trusted advisors whose guidance ensures that charitable giving remains a crucial source of support for our patients and their families.
Benefits of becoming our philanthropic partner
- Recognition of you and your firm on our website and in print publications
- Personalized tours for you, your firm, and/or your clients
- Special advisor events
- Free subscription to our advisor e-newsletter
- Satisfaction in contributing to children’s health through the advancement of philanthropy in our community
Resources for you
- Bequest language – For use in wills and trusts.
- Kaspick & Company – Our partner in managing and administering planned gifts.
- Planned Giving Design Center – The latest news on charitable taxation and planned giving.
- American Council on Gift Annuities – The latest gift annuity rates and more.
We invite advisors to join our advisory council, Partners in Gift Planning. Contact us to learn more.