You're invited to the following It Starts with Us sponsored events celebrating the impact of philanthropy at our hospital.
It Starts with Us Kick Off Lunches sponsored by Stanford Federal Credit Union
- Free lunch for all current Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford employees, physicians, and shared services team members.
- Learn how philanthropy affects patients and families we serve
- Be the first to donate and pick up your light-up wristband
Wednesday, October 3 | 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Ford Family Employee Garden
Thursday, October 4 | 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Bohannon Offices, Room TBA
- Stop by our on-site stations to donate or pick up your wristband during the month of October
- Donate to get your name on a luminary bag to be displayed in the Dunlevie Garden
- See schedule for list of dates, locations, and times.
Shine Your Light Night
- Celebrate the conclusion of the It Starts with Us giving campaign
- Wear your wristband to get in!
- Hear directly from a grateful patient family about the impact of your support
- Enjoy lite bites and refreshments
- Luminary pathway will be lit
- The hospital will be lit in Packard Red
Thursday, November 15 | 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. | Dunlevie Garden