Raise Awareness for Childhood Cancer with Orange Theory
Oncology nurses at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford are lacing up at Orange Theory Fitness locations across the Bay Area on behalf of children impacted by cancer.
Please join us in raising funds to help support the amazing little (and big) superheroes that are a part of the Bass Center for Childhood Cancer and Blood Diseases. Your donation means the world, and one small gesture can truly make a difference! All proceeds will benefit the Bass Childhood Cancer Center at Packard Children's Hospital and Jacob's Heart Children's Cancer Support Services.
Learn more or make a gift in support of the Bass Childhood Cancer Center at Packard Children's Hospital.
Participate at an Orange Theory near you:
- Campbell: 9/11 at 9:15 a.m.
- Willow Glen: 9/11 at 10:45 a.m.
- Almaden Valley: 9/11 at 11 a.m.
- Morgan Hill: 9/11 at 11:30 a.m.
- South San Francisco: 9/11 at 12:15 p.m.
- Walnut Creek: 9/25 at 12 p.m.
- Monticello: 9/25 at 12 p.m.
- San Mateo: 9/25 at 12 p.m.
- Palo Alto: 9/25 at 12:15 p.m.
- Foster City: 9/26 at 8:15 a.m.
- Capitola: 9/26 at 9:45 a.m.