“Our son spent the first five months of his life at Packard Children’s.
The care is exceptional... And the approach is always family-first."
— Will's mom and Children's Circle of Care donor, Brittany
Circles of Leadership
When you give $1,000 or more annually, you join our Circles of Leadership, where you have the opportunity to be an invaluable partner in advancing pediatric and obstetric medicine at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford and Stanford School of Medicine.
Your investment ensures that every year thousands of children and expectant mothers in our community have access to excellent medical care and a better chance for healthier, hopeful lives.
Circles of Leadership Levels:
Children’s Circle of Care:* $10,000 or more
Circle of Vision: $5,000 - $9,999
Circle of Hope: $2,500 - $4,999
Circle of Courage: $1,000 - $2,499
*Children’s Circle of Care is a national program comprised of 26 children’s hospitals across the United States and Canada.
As part of our Circles of Leadership, you will enjoy special benefits such as exclusive events and opportunities to meet hospital staff. Visit our Donor Recognition page for more details.
Choose Your Area of Giving
You have the opportunity to give to an area of the hospital that resonates with you.
Many donors give to the Lucile Packard Children’s Fund, which provides flexible support for the hospital’s ongoing priorities in patient care and research. You can also give to an area of your choosing, such as a specific department, research fund, or patient service.
Your support makes a real difference to children and families:
- A $1,500 gift can provide eight new red wagons for transporting patients around the hospital.
- A $2,500 gift can provide gifts and good cheer to 50 children hospitalized during the holidays.
- A $3,500 gift can enable one child and his or her family to participate in our 25-session Weight Control Program for healthier living.
- A $5,000 gift can provide a new mobile entertainment unit, equipped with current video gaming systems, to distract patients from pain or upcoming procedures.
- A $7,500 gift can fund one year of taxi vouchers for families who need assistance commuting to and from the hospital.
- A $10,000 gift can provide 2.5 additional hours of music therapy per week, for an entire year.
We invite you to join the Circles of Leadership by making your gift now.