Support from foundations help advance important discoveries—
such as Dr. Michelle Monje’s brain cancer research.
The Foundation Relations team at the Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health looks forward to working with your professional foundation. We welcome the opportunity to match your funding interests and priorities with exciting opportunities to improve the health of children and expectant mothers through the work of Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford and Stanford University School of Medicine.
Please contact us to learn more about the research, clinical care, and educational programs at our hospital and School of Medicine.
Our Foundation Relations team:
- Works with a variety of nationally and regionally focused professional foundations.
- Collaborates with Stanford University faculty and hospital leadership to identify and engage potential funders, plan visits, and develop grant proposals.
- Liaises with foundation program officers and board members, as well as with Stanford University’s research managers.
- Provides coordination, stewardship, and recognition for foundations who are interested in supporting or have supported our mission.
The groundbreaking work of our world-class faculty spans more than 90 pediatric and obstetric specialties. Your foundation can help advance the health of children and families throughout the Bay Area and around the world through investments in our research and clinical programs such as:
- Preventing preterm birth
- Understanding mystery diseases
- Designing curative therapies
- Optimizing health from childhood into adulthood
- Enhancing each child’s cognitive, behavioral, and emotional development
Capital investments are also welcomed and include the construction of a medical pavilion dedicated to the highest level of care for mothers and babies or a facility housing laboratories for researchers conducting innovative basic science investigations.