It Starts with Us Giving Campaign
The It Starts with Us giving campaign is an annual celebration for Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford care providers, colleagues, and volunteers to fundraise on behalf of the patients and families we care so deeply for and spread our hope and pride through the community.
Every day we give our time, our hearts, and our expertise—and during the month of October, we fundraise. Why? Because supporting our patients starts with us.
Celebrating Philanthropy Together
During the entire month of October, Packard Children’s team members have the opportunity to celebrate our hospital together by giving a donation of any size that supports the patients and families we care for every day.
Your generous contribution is impactful at any level, and together, all gifts achieve so much!
$10: You could provide a gas card for the Care-a-Van for Kids so a patient without another form of transportation can make it to their appointment and receive treatment.
$30: You could provide a Chemo Duck—a helpful tool for our child life specialists to help ease a child's anxiety and fear about treatment.
$100: You could help accelerate research toward better care and cures for our patients.
$1,000: Join our Circles of Leadership! The Circles of Leadership giving society recognizes some of our closest donors who give $1,000-$9,999 annually to Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford and/or child and maternal health programs at Stanford University School of Medicine*.
Did you know?
- All gifts are worth celebrating—every dollar counts!
- You can choose to designate your gift to the area of the hospital that matters most to you
- 100 percent of donations to the Children's Fund support the patients, families, and expectant mothers we serve
- The Children’s Fund directly supports our hospital’s highest priorities by supporting three general areas of need:
- Family and Community Services: The Children’s Fund supports a variety of services that ease the burden of hospitalization and meet the unique needs of our patients, families, and community.
- Maternal and Child Health Research Institute (MCHRI): The MCHRI at Stanford University invests in child and maternal health research by offering grants, tuition support, and project coordination to the next generation of leaders in pediatric and obstetric medicine.
- Care for all: Gifts to the Children’s Fund allow us to continue providing vital medical services to all children and expectant mothers in our care, regardless of the families’ available resources.
- Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford is a nonprofit hospital.
- Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health is the sole fundraising and grantmaking entity of our hospital. Working in alignment with Packard Children’s, our mission is to elevate the priority of children’s health and increase the quality and accessibility of children’s health care through leadership and direct investment.
* Please contact Megan.Williams@lpfch.org for more information.