It Starts with Us Giving Campaign
The It Starts with Us giving campaign is an annual celebration by Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford care providers, colleagues, and volunteers to fundraise on behalf of the patients and families we care so deeply for and spread our hope and pride through the community.
Every day we give our time, our hearts, and our expertise—and during the month of October, we fundraise. Why? Because supporting our patients starts with us.
Shine Your Light
This year’s campaign theme is Shine Your Light. During the entire month of October, Packard Children’s team members have the opportunity to shine a light on an area of the hospital or child and maternal health by making a donation of any amount.
Donate $10 or more: You will be recognized with a light-up wristband signifying the light that is spread when we band together for the patients and families we serve. Wear your wristband with pride all month and on Thursday, November 15 for our Shine Your Light Night in celebration of our community’s generosity.
Donate $100 or more: Your name will be inscribed on a luminary bag, which will be displayed in the Dunlevie Garden on our Shine Your Light Night celebration on Thursday, November 15.
Did you know?
- 100 percent of donations to the Children's Fund support the patients, families, and expectant mothers we serve
- You can choose where your donation goes
- All gifts count—when we band together, we can make a BIG impact
* Packard Children’s employees involved directly with patient care or interacting with patient supplies/environment are not permitted to wear wristbands while on their unit. We have special pins for those affected. Please see the Infection Control Manual: Hand Hygiene for more information.
* A donation is not required to receive a wristband. Please contact ItStartsWithUs@stanfordchildrens.org for more information.