Your philanthropic gift can transform the lives of our patients and families.
Your philanthropic investment in Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford or the child health programs at Stanford University School of Medicine can propel major advances in pediatric research and care, transforming our hospital into an even better place for children, expectant mothers, and families. You have the opportunity to make a profound impact by investing in the area you care about most.
Where Your Money Goes
You can designate your gift to many areas, including, the development of new research and clinical programs, faculty support, capital gifts for facilities expansion and more. We are happy to help you find the most meaningful way to make your mark on children’s health.
Our giving options are flexible to meet your needs: pledge your gift over a year, multiple years, or among multiple areas of support to ensure it makes a lasting impact.
Please join us in advancing pediatric and obstetric care by investing in gift opportunities such as:
- Funding a clinical research trial to test a potentially groundbreaking cancer therapy.
- Establishing an endowed faculty position to enable the recruitment and retention of leading pediatric specialists in areas such as pediatric cardiology, orthopedics, and gene therapy.
- Funding staff positions for play therapists and educational specialists who support our patients throughout their hospitalization experience.
- Making a capital gift for a medical pavilion dedicated to the highest level of care for mothers and newborn babies.
- Investing in programs to train the next generation of pediatric caregivers and physician-scientists.
Learn more in our FAQ section.