Donations of new toys, kits, or gift cards go a long way in helping us provide playful and fun activities to patients and families all year-round!
Host a Virtual Toy Drive
Our greatest need is through our Virtual Toy Drive fundraiser. You can bring the gift of play to our patients by creating a personalized fundraising page and collect donations from friends & family near and far. As always, 100 percent of donations go to the Fun Fund, allowing our Child Life Specialists to purchase custom gifts for each patient.
Shop and Ship Online
Pick your favorite items on our Amazon wish list to ship to our hospital for a contactless drop-off. Shop through AmazonSmile and 0.5 percent of your purchase will support our hospital's highest priorities.
Toys and Kits
- Our greatest need is for gift cards, which allow Child Life Specialists to purchase custom gifts for patients.
- Find our most needed items on our Wish List.
- Activity kits are a creative way to allow patients to enjoy just being kids.
- Consider gifts for all ages. Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford cares for newborns, toddlers, adolescents, and expectant mothers. We especially love gifts for our babies and teens.
- For infection control reasons, all items must be brand new with tags and/or in original packaging.
- Toys should not be gift-wrapped.
- To protect the privacy of our patients and to control the spread of infection, we do not have opportunities for donors to personally distribute donations to patients and families.
- We cannot accept toy weapons, items with fabric including stuffed animals, items with glitter, used items, or handmade items such as cards, letters, blankets, or knitted items for patients.
- Homemade food items or unwrapped candy cannot be accepted. The Packard Pantry accepts select food donations for our families in need.
Donations can be received:
Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday, 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Up to two people per drop-off are allowed.
Thank you for your generous support!