We depend on community generosity to help us provide for the special needs of our patients. Donations of new toys, or gift certificates for the purchase of toys and supplies, go a long way in helping us provide children and teens with play and recreational opportunities.
- Find our most needed items on our Wish List.
- Note that our greatest need is for gift cards, which allow Child Life Specialists to purchase custom gifts for patients.
- Care packages and activity kits are a creative way to allow patients to enjoy just being kids.
- Consider gifts for all ages. Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford cares for newborns, toddlers, adolescents, and expectant mothers.
- For infection control reasons, all items must be brand new with tags and/or in original packaging.
- Toys should not be gift-wrapped.
- To protect the privacy of our patients and to control the spread of infection, we do not have opportunities for donors to personally distribute donations to patients and families.
- Homemade food items or unwrapped candy cannot be accepted. The Packard Pantry accepts select food donations for our families in need.
- We cannot accept used items, toy weapons, nor handmade cards or letters for patients.
Donations can be received:
Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
For additional information, please email us.
Thank you for your generous support!