We depend on community generosity to help us provide for the special needs of our patients. Donations of new toys, or gift certificates for the purchase of toys and supplies, go a long way in helping us provide children and teens with play and recreational opportunities.
- Find our most needed items on our Wish List.
- Note that our greatest need is for gift cards, which allow Child Life Specialists to purchase custom gifts for patients.
- Care packages and activity kits are a creative way to allow patients to enjoy just being kids.
- Consider gifts for all ages. Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford cares for newborns, toddlers, adolescents, and expectant mothers.
- All toys and books must be new with tags and/or in original packaging. We can accept used PS2 videogames, DVDs (rated G, PG, or PG13), and CDs.
- Toys should not be gift-wrapped.
- To protect the privacy of our patients and to control the spread of infection, we do not have opportunities for donors to personally distribute donations to patients and families.
- Homemade food items or unwrapped candy cannot be accepted. The Packard Pantry accepts select food donations for our families in need.
Donations can be received:
Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Please bring donations to the front desk just inside the main hospital entrance, located at 725 Welch Road, Palo Alto, CA 94301. Click here for directions.
For additional information, please email or call Caitlin Burns at
Thank you for your generous support!