Designate Your Gift
You can choose to designate your gift to the Children's Fund or the child health program that is most meaningful to you.
The Children’s Fund provides flexible support for the hospital’s highest ongoing priorities, including important programs that are not covered by insurance:
- Care for all children and expectant mothers in the community who need our specialized treatment, regardless of their family's ability to pay.
- Research grants that enable our physicians, caregivers, and scientists to turn innovative ideas into better care for children and expectant mothers.
- Family and community services, such as chaplaincy and recreation therapy, that help our patient families heal, as well as programs like our Teen Health Van and Car Seat Fitting Station that offer more families access to lifesaving care.
- Autism research
- Bereavement and Family Guidance Program
- Cancer treatment and research
- Center for Healthy Weight
- Children’s Heart Center
- Cystic Fibrosis research
- Food allergy research
- Mitochondrial research
- Neonatology research
- Recreation therapy and Child and Family Life Services
- Social services for families
- And many more