Support Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford or the child health programs at Stanford University School of Medicine through a distribution from your will or trust. Bequests are the easiest, most popular way to create your own legacy of support and can make a lasting contribution to children's health.
What To Do Next
- When you create your will or living trust, include the appropriate sample bequest language below.
- If you already have a will or living trust, have your attorney add the appropriate language in a codicil or amendment.
- Be sure to include how you would like your gift to be used. Please contact us to learn more about designating your gift.
Sample Bequest Language
"I hereby give to The Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health*, a California not-for-profit 501(c)(3) corporation (tax ID# 77-0440090), the following described property: (description of the dollar amount, portion of estate, or property) to be bequeathed to Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford."
* The Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health, an independent 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation, fundraises for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford and the child health programs at Stanford University School of Medicine.
The Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health is a tax-exempt organization and does not provide tax, legal, or financial advice. Any document or information provided to you by our staff is intended to be educational and informational. The Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health strongly encourages all of our donors to seek counsel from their own legal and financial advisors. Please know that any information or documents shared by the development staff cannot be used to avoid tax-related penalties.
Did you know?
- A bequest can include cash, securities, real estate, and other appreciated assets. You can also designate the Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health as a beneficiary of your life insurance or retirement account.
- Donors who include in their estate plans gifts that will support our hospital, or child health programs, are recognized as members of the Lucile Salter Packard Society. Learn more about becoming a member.