Support our caregivers and patients
COVID-19: What We're Doing and How You Can Help
Sunday, May 3, 2020
Donors like you are part of our Packard Children’s family, and we hope that you are staying healthy and safe. We want to share the latest news and these helpful resources:
- COVID-19 Panel with Packard Experts: Impact on Children, Families, and Community
(For Care, For Cures, For Kids blog)
- Remdesivir, Tested at Stanford Medicine, Authorized for Emergency Use Against COVID-19
(Stanford Medicine News Center)
- Helping Kids and Families Cope with COVID-19
- Hear from experts about the impact of COVID-19
- Additional media coverage featuring Packard and Stanford experts
We also want to thank you for your continued support, which is more important than ever.
Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford is ramping up frontline efforts to care for the physical and mental health of our patients, families, providers, and staff; support vulnerable families in the community; and lead research to learn more about the virus. We are proud to be part of Stanford Medicine’s contributions toward our nation’s COVID-19 response, which includes one of the first FDA-approved diagnostic tests. We also remain committed to our mission to care for every local child and family who needs us, regardless of their ability to pay.
Some of our donors have generously offered their help during this emergency. Here are ways you can help:
- Donate: Your generous support will allow our hospital leaders to quickly deploy funds to where they are needed most. Thank you for helping provide the best patient care, research, and service to our community.
- Learn more: We have opportunities for donors to invest in specific research and clinical initiatives to sustain and scale our response to COVID-19. Contact Lyndsey.Mack@LPFCH.org to learn more about ways to accelerate this work.
Your dedicated support ensures that we are always ready to care for the kids and families who turn to us, especially during times of uncertainty. Thank you for helping us care for every patient who needs us.